Play Store Download For Jio Phone: Until a few years ago, it was almost impossible to provide users with a 4G connectivity phone on such a low budget, but Reliance Jio has made it possible in the Indian market with the help of its Jio phone.
We all know that jio phone comes in the market with KaiOS operating system. So it has some limitations, such as it can run only made in HTML5 applications like youtube, Facebook and even WhatsApp. However, in today’s post, we will see how to download and install play store in Jio phone to install more other apps or games.
Do you want to install or download the play store app on your Jio phone? If your answer is YES, then read the entire post below very carefully and follow the steps given to us correctly.
So, Let’s try to download play store for jio phone.
Play Store App Install In Jio Phone
If you are interested in buying the first generation of Jio phone, it is good to tell you that the second generation of Jio phone provides us more benefits, features and apps than the first generation.
For example, the second generation jio phone has many pre-installed apps including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google Maps, JioTV, Jio Cinema, MyJio App, and many more applications.
You must know that JioPhone comes with its own app store called Jio App Store, just as there is a Google Play Store for Android phone users, so there is a Jio App Store for it.
Also Read: Pubg Mobile Lite Download For Jio Phone
But the real problem for Jio Phone users is that the jio phone App Store only supports a limited number of applications. Which are not enough for our daily life.
However, nowadays apps and games contribute a lot to any smartphone, so the Play Store has proven to be very important for an Android smartphone.
That’s why these phone users want to install play store on their Jio phone to get more benefits of installing more apps.
It is possible to play store download for Jio phone?
YES, it is possible but it can only download the apk file of the play store application.
So if you try to download the apk file of the play store app from the online internet, it will be done but if you install it on any of your current jio mobile, it will not be installed. So let’s see what are the methods to how to download play store in jio phone.
Play Store App Download And Install In Jio Phone
You must first update the device software to the latest version before installing the Google Play Store applications on your Jio phone. Follow the steps below to update your jio phone to the latest version without any problems.
- First connect your device to 4G stable internet. It can be with the help of any wifi or your jio sim.
- Then your jio phone should have at least 30% charge.
- Open your menu and then go to the settings option.
- Then you need to find the “Device” option using the keypad left, right navigation key.
- Now go to the “About Phone” section and scroll down, tap on the “Software Update” option.
- Then if this text shows you “The system is already up to date” then you have no problem.
- Otherwise your device will start updating automatically and it may take at least 5-10 minutes.
Here is a completely easy step-by-step process to play store app download and install in jio phone which you can follow.
How To Download Play Store In Jio Phone
- To install the Play Store, Firstly you need to connect the feature phone to the Internet using your mobile data or WiFi.
- Open the menu and go to the browser.
- Then you need to type “google.com” in your browser address bar.
- Search Play Store in Google and open its official website.
- Type the name of the app or game you want to download on your Jio phone in the google play store.
- Click on the green Install button to start the installation process.
- Once the Play Store installation is complete on your device, then click on the “Open” button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully installed the Play Store application on your simple Jio Phone.
- Next, you can use this play store app when installing any app on your Jio phone without any problem.
But you should know that if you want to install any app or game from the play store, first you have to log in to the play store with your Gmail ID. So login with Gmail ID and enjoy the play store application properly.
If the above method does not work, then you can install your required and useful apps on your jio phone from the jio’s pre-install official AppStore.
Conclusion On Jio Phone Play Store Download: I hope all your confusion regarding the play store download for jio phone is gone. If you have any suggestions or questions, you can let us know in the comments section.
Important Note: The information provided above is only for informational and educational purposes only. The full information we collect from the internet & many official newspapers, hence we are not responsible for any information. We do not in any way force our viewers to do anything. Our viewers are fully responsible for their actions themselves.